- This event has passed.
How Do I _____ A Clipstore?: Clip Workshop 101
October 26, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
It’s back! Plus, let’s talk angles and how to feel yourself enough to talk d!rty to a camera lens without feeling like an idiot.
You’ve probably moved some of your income streams online, but maybe opening a clipstore still feels like a huge commitment. If you’re a new SW or you’re out of work, making clips for a store probably costs too much money, right? Perhaps you have a bouncing baby clipstore, but you feel frazzled. How Do I _____ A Clipstore?: Clip Workshop 101 will break it down and start filling in the blanks.
And what better way to do it than together in a workshop full of our own community members. I’d love to share what I’ve learned as well as skills organizing a fet!sh shoot, harm reduction on set and avoiding some OHSH!T moments.
This isn’t for big p0rn sets. This isn’t for people with tons of money for lighting kits. This isn’t teaching you super tech savvy shenanigans with the latest software. This is a beginner-crash course series that focuses on the whole beginner from store setup to self on set to saving your glorious final product.
There are lots of How Do I _____ A Clipstore? questions, and in the Workshop series, we’ll talk about:
* Store setup – get your clipstore open and ready for business
* Store management
* What do you need and what should you release on C4S?
* Media organization
* Avoiding those OH MY GOD I JUST LOST EVERYTHING moments
* Planning a shoot
* Harm reduction on amateur sets/fetish shoots
* How to maximize content on a budget
* Maximizing content during quarantine/isolation
* Using every part of the digital carcass (maximizing time and value)
* Is it a clip or Fan club content?
* Mistakes to avoid, tips and tricks to consider
* Writing clip descriptions
* Workshopping your clipstore with the class
*If you are an out-of-work SW, please reach out for a special rate.