How Do I _____ A Clipstore?: Clip Workshop 101
September 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
You’ve probably moved some of your income streams online, but maybe opening a clipstore still feels like a huge commitment. If you’re a new SW or you’re out of work, making clips for a store probably costs too much money, right? Perhaps you have a bouncing baby clipstore, but you feel frazzled. How Do I _____ A Clipstore?: Clip Workshop 101 will break it down and start filling in the blanks.
There are lots of How Do I _____ A Clipstore? questions, so in the Workshop series, we’ll talk about:
* Store setup – get your clipstore open and ready for business
* Store management
* What do you need and what should you release on C4S?
* Media organization
* Avoiding those OH MY GOD I JUST LOST EVERYTHING moments
* Planning a shoot
* Harm reduction on amateur sets/fetish shoots
* How to maximize content on a budget
* Maximizing content during quarantine/isolation
* Using every part of the digital carcass (maximizing time and value)
* Is it a clip or Fan club content?
* Mistakes to avoid, tips and tricks to consider
* Writing clip descriptions
* Workshopping your clipstore with the class
*If you are an out-of-work SW, please reach out for a special rate.