- This event has passed.
Non-Sexual Men’s Cuddle Party and Consent Workshop with Safe Space Cuddling
December 29, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Come join us for an engaging consent based workshop and an open environment for cuddling, connecting, and being without expectation or judgement. The experience is about highlighting our ability to choose as well as giving you a space to practice asking for what you want and saying no to what you do not. You never have to touch anyone or be touched at a cuddle party ever.
*This is a non-sexual event put on by Safe Space Cuddling. If you have any questions about that please reach out to us directly.
– Reserve your space by purchasing a ticket @ https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mens-cuddle-party-and-consent-workshop-in-midtown-tickets-80941948547?aff=3f
– You may pay at the door as long as there is still available space.
Cuddle Party is … a workshop!
Though touch is natural, the skills that make it welcome and enjoyable have to be learned. Skills of communication, boundaries, asking for what you want, and saying ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ with clarity and kindness.
Cuddle Party is led by trained and certified Cuddle Party Facilitators. The Facilitator’s job is to guide you into those skills gently and easily, in a fun, safe and light hearted way. We welcome you and create an atmosphere of respect, and remain available for questions and support.
At a Cuddle Party you gain:
* Clarity and confidence
* Boundary and communication skills
* Comfort, support and encouragement
* The secrets to welcome, relaxed, non-sexual touch
The skills you learn at Cuddle Party translate into every day life, right from the start. When boundaries and consent are clear, every relationship is easier.
Where else can you attend a workshop in your pajamas?
Cuddle Party is … a social event!
We open with a Welcome Circle – about 45 minutes of introductions, rules and a few games to help everyone get comfortable. We teach communication and boundary skills in ways that are lighthearted and fun.
Then we open up for ‘free-style’ cuddling. You have plenty of time to relax, chat, share a back rub or other welcome touch, cuddle, have a snack or just hang out.
You can come to a Cuddle Party to meet new people, to enjoy amazing conversations, to touch, to be touched, to have fun, to practice asking for what you want, to practice saying “no” to what you don’t want — all in a setting structured to be a safe place for exploration and enjoyment. Shucks, you can even come to a Cuddle Party just to cuddle!
We hope you join us.
Check out www.CuddleParty.org to learn more! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
This event is for anyone who identifies as a man/masc. This space is trans and non-binary inclusive. If you have any questions about that please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– You are allowed to leave after the Welcome Circle and receive a full refund.
– Doors CLOSE 30 minutes after the listed start time when the Welcome Circle begins.
– No substance use is allowed.
– It is elevator accessible and easy to access.
– Very close to multiple subway stations.
– Arrival (30 minutes)
– Welcome Circle (45 minutes)
– Freestyle Cuddling
– Closing Circle (last 15 min)
- December 29, 2019
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Pagans Paradise NYC – A Haven for Heathens
- 3F Studios – Herald Square
38 W 32nd St
New York, NY 10001 United States + Google Map