- Aaron Rodriguez is a 5 Star Senior LMT and has been practicing massage since 2008. Aaron founded The Arena Fitness in 2009 as a total wellness program for his clientele that expanded on his massage and personal training expertise.
Aaron founded The Touch Workshop after a trip to an adult’s only resort in Cancun Mexico. Aaron’s partner kept telling everyone that he was a massage therapist, and after the third massage, he had an idea to show the couple how to massage each other. The couple later came back and said he should start a class, but the light bulb moment hit the second the couple said you may have changed our marriage.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer since 2007
- NY State licensed Massage Therapist since 2008
- Founder and owner of The Arena Fitness (www.TheArenaFit.com) and The Touch Workshop
- Associate in Occupational Studies for Massage Therapy (Swedish Institute)
- Basic Exercise Science & Advanced Personal Training (Swedish Institute)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach (Swedish Institute)
- Fitness and Lifestyle coach (Ace)
- WKC Certified Fitness Trainer (WKC, License in Kettlebell Training)
- Boot Camp & HIIT Specialist (ETC)
- Periodization of Sports Massage (Swedish Institute)
- Cupping Therapy Specialist (International Cupping Therapy Association)
- IDEA Fitness Journal
The Arena is fully insured with liability Insurance by Hoffman Insurance Service Inc. for personal training both indoors and outdoors, and AMTA for massage therapy for both office and in home massage.
Massage Therapy Work Experience
Aaron was a senior therapist at the 5 star Mandarin Oriental Spa for 7 years. Aaron has also worked at H&D physical therapy for 1 year.